Who Shot The Podcast is all about local Canberra Creatives, Artists, and Creative Businesses. Hosted by James Harber from Who Shot The Photographer, this bimonthly podcast will give you the insider view on some of the best Canberra Artists and Creatives.
In my flagship episode, I’m going solo talking about my thoughts on Instagram including:
- How long I have been using Instagram;
- How I once upon a time did pay for Instagram Bots and Likes (much to my great shame!), and if it was worth it;
- The mental health side of Instagram;
- Why I use Instagram;
- Why I think we all need to take a step back from Instagram;
- What the future of Instagram is going to look like;
This was originally recorded for YouTube so you’ll have to excuse any mentions in there!