WHO SHOT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
I strongly believe that as a community we can be grow together, and become better at what we love and do for a living. Not only that, but that together we also promote an open forum of questions and answers for people passionate about wanting to develop their skills.
This is why I have created a library of information to help you, and others who want to hone their art.
FREE COURSE ON FASHION AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
The incredibly fun world of fashion and portrait photography can be slightly challenging. This is why I have created a series of articles which are aimed to help you understand techniques and develop a strong set of principles and attitudes to help propel you to greatness.
Working With Models; A Beginner’s Guide
Why you should use a crib sheet with photoshoots
I have also created a free email course to help you:
- Develop key strategies to help you run a successful photography business.
- Accelerate your photography skills with some of the top advice I have learnt from and use.
- Stand out in your local area, helping you gain immense positive attention.
- Understand what I do in running Who Shot The Photographer as valuable insider knowledge.
- Have one on one opportunities so that I can answer specific questions for you.
This course is constantly being updated, and you’ll also get access to my free cinematic Lightroom presets!
Sign up today and get ahead of the pack!
LEARN HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS LIKE I DO
On my YouTube channel you’ll find a whole host of editing videos, ranging from how I edit with presets, to in-depth talk-throughs of how I shot a particular photo.
Great starter videos are:
10 Quick Facts About Me
My Complete Editing Workflow
Editing a Boho Themed Shoot